1. Purple is the color of good judgment. It is the color of people seeking fulfillment. It is said if you surround yourself with Purple you will have peace of mind.
2. In human color psychology, purple is also associated with royalty and nobility (stemming from classical antiquity when Tyrian purple was only affordable to the elites).
3. Purple is associated with royalty. It symbolizes power, nobility, luxury, and sophistication. It conveys wealth and extravagance. It is also feminine and romantic.
4. Purple is associated with wisdom, dignity, independence and creativity. Purple has been used to symbolize magic and mystery.
5. We at Purple strive to create living environments to bring you closer to what the colour signifies.